Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to the japanese store...treasure find =)

I was planning on taking the twins to the Aquarium Pacific, and I knew there would be a giant Japanese supermarket in hopes I would find a bento or two and save on some shipping I didnt find any masculine boxes for Elijah.


Even though he is fine with the green clover box. I have decided to order a boy box on ebay, so he can have a nice box too. Wish me luck!

I knew that I would find some other goodies, like seaweed crackers and their version of carbonated water. I found some delicious little snacks for the kids as well, I will definitely miss having this stuff when we move to New Mexico.

I found some delicious little snacks for the kids as well. I will definitely miss having this stuff when we move to New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment