Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have been slacking.

Sorry I have not been snapping photos of my things I have made, especially my new meals for the kids. I will try to pay attention its hard, I am waiting on my new camera which I should be receiving May 28th, yay! Then I will be picture happy, I am sure.

Well, the house we thought we had secured for our move to New Mexico, fell through!! After some unhappiness I have tried to pull it together as I need to begin looking again. This is so unfun(LOL). Also since Ion has left and I have been here being a "single mom" I am about to kill my kids, in 3 days they have destroyed anything they could in their closet, and the bathroom. I am at wits end. The terrible twos has hit with a vengeance.

Pray for me.

p.s.
I will try to snap photos of the salmon tonight I am experimenting with flavors of ginger & panko breadcrumbs. hehe. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment