Sunday, May 16, 2010

fish anyone?

So I went scavenging around to see what remants of things I could use up in the fridge. I have been alot better with not wasting much, and Ion isn't even around to see it! LOL.
I had some defrosted salmon and about 3/4 cup left of a Lawrys Steakhouse marinade with lime, I know doesn't sound like it is for fish, but I figured what the hey? I'll give it a whirl. Then I topped with some panko breadcrumbs for some crunch, which I drizzled a little evoo .

Then for the side dish, we hadn't went shopping for produce yet, so I needed to be creative. We had some left over brown rice, which I mixed a little of the KerryGold Herb infused salt-free butter, tossed in some jarred sweet red peppers (chopped of course) with some of the last of the green onion, black pepper and voila, a complete meal. I would think next time to add some onions.. yum! Was very,very tasty!!


I also got in another 5k, with my best time yet, I have shaved off another 30 seconds to the total time. YAY!



I know crappy photo but the came is getting closer 12 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment