Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nachos-seafood style. and a fastfood bento!

I found a similar recipe on Noble Pig. I however made it more my own.
I sauteed 1 cup med. shrimp and 2 cans of real crab meat. Then mixed it in a bowl with dried dill, garlic, cream cheese, paremsan cheese, and greek yogurt. Put in a loaf pan topped with cheddar and provolone cheese and then baked at 400 for about 20 mins until its bubbly. It was ok, was to creamy something was off and I am not sure what, although shrimp n nachos tasted nice,I will have do that again in a different way not creamy.





When shopping at the Japanese market yesterday, I found this bento of fried goodies. Ok I know it is not good for my weight loss, it just brought back so many memories of early college years that I couldnt help myself. I enjoyed every morsel of this great bento, much tastier than any of mine. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment