Thursday, May 20, 2010

A quick dinner and a coffee, woot!

In a rush, after another long day with the kids, I needed to toss something together quickly. Good thing for me that I defrosted some shrimp the night before. I knew I needed veggies, diced up a small zucchini, a picked red pepper and threw in some fresh spinach to saute with the shrimp. Used some whole wheat pasta that I tossed in EVOO, black pepper and grated paremsan cheese. Delicious.




I decided to attempt to make my own iced coffee =) See if I can save a buck vs starbucks.

Instant maxwell coffee. milked in a little vanilla soy milk. Topped with 2tbsp cool whip lite and 1/2 tbsp Lite chocolate syrup, and 2 packets of sweet n low.

I was amazed at how much better I liked this as opposed to a skinny caramel latter for around the same calories and this way I got whipped topping!! I was elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment