Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's day ...

As usual, I forgot to take pictures of my lovely breakfast. I do have other photos to share, on our usual shopping trip, we found some shoes for the twins, to add to their collection. Amazingly, it is the only kind of shopping that Eli seems to not mind. LOL! Here is Elijah's shoes:

Francesca picked these out herself, little mini platforms I suppose, she says they look like a pair of mommy's wedges.



Also, here are some of my gifts for mother's day half of the flowers:The stargazer flowers,(I'll post the rest later) and my ruby ring(a ruby for each baby) their birthstone and in the shape of hearts =) Excuse the poor photo quality, cam phone has no flash. ugh!



And before I forget, I finally changed my hair from that Horrendous color that I had, I hate hair stylists who suck! I like this new color, it is more my natural hue. Please forgive the tired, no makeup look.
..and see the artsy wood decor to the left, that is done by Picasso 1 & Picasso 2.. lol

Today I realized something else. I was on the treadmill, practicing another 5k, and I was 2 seconds slower than I was the last time on the treadmill. It baffled me because I did nearly 30 seconds faster on the first mile. Could I really have lost that much endurance? ehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment