Monday, May 24, 2010

My cookies.

Today I realized I had a can of toasted oats, that I never got around to using. So I decided to make a recipe for cookies. Came out pretty darn tasty. The problem was I don't think I used enough oats, it was as "oatty" as I wanted them to be. However, I will remake them later this week, to re-test my recipe. It was actually quiet simple.

My cranberry/raisin oatmeal cookies:



*Flour, white, 1 cup
*Brown Sugar, .25 cup, unpacked
*Granulated Sugar, .25 cup
*butter I cant believe its not butter original, 6 tsp
*Vanilla Extract, 1 tbsp
*Baking Powder, 1 tsp
*Raisins, .75 cup
*Cranberries, dried, sweetened (craisins), 0.25 cup
*Egg, fresh, 1 large
*Oats, 1.5 cup

Whisk the wet ingredients together, then add in the dry a little at a time.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.

Nutritional Info
Servings Per Recipe: 20 (1 lg cookie, or 2 sm. cookies)
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 109.5
Total Fat: 3.1 g
Cholesterol: 10.6 mg
Sodium: 56.4 mg
Total Carbs: 23.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
Protein: 1.9 g

No comments:

Post a Comment