Friday, May 21, 2010

Something called crack.

Crackslaw of course. I ended up buying at some point a bag of shredded cabbage mix. I had no idea what to do with it but I knew I wanted it cooked. So I scoured the internet and came upon a recipe called Crackslaw. I read the rave reviews and decided I only needed to buy to some toasted sesame seed oil. OK fair enough. I was off to Trader Joe's. I come home and begin to prepare dinner.

Brown the lean ground beed-1lb
toss in the oil-2 tbsp
a bag of shredded cabbage.
salt pepper.
Looked and smelled wonderful..drum roll please.


Ok this was not a winner. The ground beef totally overpowered it. Me and the kids ate a tiny bit of the meat but ate all the veggies. The oil was great on the veggies. I think I will def try it again but no meat or some other form of meat. ANy ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment