Saturday, May 1, 2010

Peanut Butter Poast!

I was browsing the peanut butter aisle a few days back and found another flavor to add to my others-White Chocolate Wonderful, and at 180 cals per 2 tbsp (its still a little lighter to regular pb at 190 cals) woohoo!

So for breakfast, I decided to make it onto a hearty slice of toast with a few added raisins.

1 slice of wheat toast (90 cals),1 tbsp of the wonderful pb, (90 cals), and raisins 10 grams(28 cals) total=218cals


While on the peanute butter argument, Ion thought he would clean up some spilled juice in the fridge, and while I was asleep wanted to clean out a fridge (when he doesn't cook , how would he know what to dispose of?)Anyway, he was angry that we eat so many kinds of peanut butter!!! WTF! I was so flippin mad, he thought he could yell at me for something so ridiculous. Anyway, I digress. I found this idea somewhere, I am just not sure where exactly at the moment to give proper credit. It was something for the children. Peanut butter sushi!
This is how I did it, first I used to slices of whole wheat bread and cut off the crusts.

Then with a rolling pin, i rolled it and flattened it out.


Next, I layered the peanut butter and topped with a bit os sour cherry jam.(forgot to take that pic)
Finally, I rolled it up like a sushi roll.

Then cut it up.


The kids ate it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment