Thursday, April 15, 2010

Planters?

Well, maybe I am late to the game but at wal-mart theother day, a lady was out at a Planters stand doing samples, of course Elijah catches her attention and I hear: mom, mom, my snack. LOL! So we stopped for them to "sample" it, except the little old sample lady was intrigued by the notion of twins and kept feeding them! After I believe they have eaten and entire can of these nuts, I decided to buy them, they are salt/sodum free completely!!



I then measured and packed the servings accourdingly.Ready for my on the go snack.
Today I decided to go for a bike ride today, down the path along thecity, I thought I was gonna die, I was so exhausted, as I stopped to catch my breath I found a lizard,who offered me a staring contest. I am not normally a lizard kind of person, but since he stared at me for so long, I had to acknowledge him.

No comments:

Post a Comment