Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happiness is on its way

I can feel it. I have found a house that I want so badly. The lady that is the current owner, is very nice. I pray she will favor us for this place. More about that later, once I get further information. Do send us your best wishes, this will ease a lot of stress off of me!

I found something this week at Trader Joe's I thought we would try. Usually, I enjoy anything I buy at TJ's. This was not the case. This particular sausage caught my eye, because it is stuff with seafood only, white fish, shrimp and scallops. We all ate it, with funny faces on, there was a taste that was off. I couldn't put my finger on it though. I would not recommend this particular find. I hope they take this one off the shelf soon. LOL


Sorry I thought I took pics of it cooked, but I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment