Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got it, yay!!

So last night, I was browsing laptops online, and was torn between the vaio, and an acer. I did not know much about acer. I learned that they have all the bells and whistles of all the other comps but sometimes cheaper. I had some things added onto it, and decided the acer with the extra things I needed was worth it, and it came out cheaper than the Vaio, although the silver vaio looked prettier, I was not willing to pay nearly 400 dollars more for less things, and a shorted battery life. I am happy. I started playing on the laptop today, to set it up for all my school stuff. Yay! Now, all I need is the new digi cam that Ion is "surprising" me with at the end of the month and I can start taking lovely pictures of my dishes, I feel so out of rhythm on this particular blog. I am working on it though.

Onto better things, a little back tracking. Over this past weekend, we all spent the weekend, at the beach. We went to Zuma and Carpinteria. I failed to take pics of food, although I did try a new recipe for myself to pack on the trip. Cucumber and cream cheese tea sandwiches. They were delicious. Next time I will post a pic and a recipe.

Here are a few pics of the beach though :)









No comments:

Post a Comment