Wednesday, July 28, 2010

KU unit 4 : post

Today was an interesting day, I actually got alot done, including some exercise, I got everything I needed to do finished except for find work. I am still hunting for a job in this new area and it is very depressing at how difficult this search is becoming. Anyway, onto a quick meal I made. I wanted to make my on potstickers, the steamed ones not fried. I used one package of premade wonton shells.
I used
4 oz ground chicken
4 oz ground pork
2 tsp of pepper, salt, garlic salt
1 tsp worchestire sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
green onions minced to taste.
combine all together and stuff in the wontons and steam as normal.

Sorry I forgot to take finished pictures, but they were yummy! The twins inhaled them. I also minimzed my sodium intake. WoohoO!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! Can you bake them? I do not have a steamer.

    ReplyDelete