Sunday, July 18, 2010

KU-unit 2

So I am finally moved into the new house. We made it alright. Now it is time for an adjustment period for all of us, I hope to find some time to begin posting regularly again with meals and kids Bento's. It is just so hard to find a routine, I am stressed over finding work in the new area, and after that is handled I can hopefully find a routine and being doing the old things, like running and preparing meals in advance. Right now it is kind of on the go with what is there. This week is the first week I feel like I have some regular old staples in my pantry and fridge!School is back in session and I will have to dedicate a post to school each week for the next 9 units, so I hope to do that with flying colors, although I have been neglectful of this post for the past month, this may be the kick to jumpstart everything for me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment