Monday, February 1, 2010

Morning treasure hunt


So I have grown to love Whole Foods alot lately, as they seem to provide delicious alternative foods, and I love hunting for new things to add to my staple list of groceries. This is my small loot find today, I actually found dulce de leche low fat frozen yogurt, now to just control myself and not inhale the whole pint, hehe.





Amongst the goodies, I was feeling like a quick, fast lunch and found something I had to try. I am a southern girl so when i saw Amy's organic "southern vegetarian dinner" how could I resist? The only problem with microwavable dinners is they are extremely high in sodium (810 mg) for this particular find. It includes, cornbread, beans, collard greens, and sweet potatoes. It was pretty bland for so much sodium in the mealm perhaps it is just like someone from France coming to the U.S. and tasting crepes and finding this distasteful.LOL. I usually love Amy's meals, but this one will not be making another appearance on my menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment