Saturday, November 7, 2009

A little disappointed in the monitor..

on my new monitor , says 30 mins on my elliptical was 300 calories, which is upsetting that damn machine had me thinking it is usually 400.. :( It did do good as to keep me in a higher heart reate zone because I was watching the beats and trying to stay in the range it has for me, so I hope this will workout in my favor.. but it felt like it won't on my next workout I may just try to do so on the treadmill or bike and see if there is a difference. ugh !

1 comment:

  1. I know that this post is rather old-but if it helps, on our gym ellipticals, I burn about 100 cal per 10 mins, so that seemed about right. Good Luck-Im on the journey as well. That damn fat is the devil.

    www.RecreatingWonderland.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete