Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crockpot healthy cooking, is it possible?

I am on the hunt to get more involved in crockpot cooking and healthy recipes are not easy to find, but I did come across a few sites and will be doing some tests on it! I did my own pork chop in a pot tonight, the kids inhaled it - Ion however was not so thrilled , he hates soft, tender meat (he is the weird one right?*snickers*)

4 pork chops
1 pkg of frozen green beans
2 cans cream of mushroom
2 lbs of baby potatoes (size of mushrooms) - first time using these !
garlic powder - to taste
pepper - to taste
salt optional

throw all in the pot, cook 4 hours on high and *VOILA* Serve over brown rice

was very delicious, again No calorie count, I will start calculating for my recipes on here again , just need some time, so busy..

No comments:

Post a Comment